Welcome to the PMI Leadership in PM Community of Practice
The Leadership in Project Management Community of Practice is the place for project practitioners in all stages of their career to come together to share knowledge and build their own leadership capabilities.
- Allows members from diverse backgrounds to network and share project management knowledge as it relates to leadership in all industries, as well as leadership skills, traits and best practices.
- Provides access to a community of practitioners who have shared interests in promoting leadership techniques and tools, business management, team building, coaching and other leadership best practices.
- Establishes an interactive environment where project managers share their experiences and best practices.
- Focuses on aspects of leadership across all knowledge areas, business sectors and PMI standards.
- Helps project managers successfully grow in their practices.
Council Leader: Dale Wolaniuk
What You're Missing: